Friday, January 9, 2015

Favorite Starbucks Drinks ❤



I am a Starbucks lover! With so many delicious beverages, it might be hard to choose the best Starbucks drinks, but I can help! I am going to tell you my favorite Starbucks drinks you'll thoroughly enjoy! Whether you like coffee or tea, iced, or hot, these beverages, will definitely quench your thirst and keep you coming back for more!
I know I'm guilty of this! 

1. Chesnut Praline Latte
This one is a new holiday drink, and its amazing!! a must have! The Chestnut Praline is seriously addictive. I think it might be the perfect drink ever. If you haven'r tried this drink i consider stopping by Starbucks and grab one.

2. Passion Tea Lemonade This delicious drink is one of the best Starbucks drinks to enjoy! Half lemonade, half iced tea, kind of like an Arnold Palmer with a fruity, tropical twist! Made with half Passion tea and half lemonade the hibiscus, floral aroma of the tea will sure make your knees weak! This drink is perfect if your order it sweetened and shaken! Give it a try!

3. Iced Caramel Macchiato 
An iced caramel macchiato is perfect for strong coffee lovers! This gem has shots of espresso! I order this drink when I need to wake-up! I order it tall, iced caramel macchiato, extra caramel, layered. In English, that means a regular, tall coffee with extra caramel sauce. I would've just said it that way, but, in Batista lingo the other way is easier! 

4. Captain Crunch Frappuccino
If you love the cereal, you'll love the drink! This drink is made as a strawberries and creme frappuccino and a shot of caramel, two shots of toffee, one shot of hazelnut and two scoops of chocolate chip are added to create this cereal blend! It definitely lives up to its name!

5. Hazelnut Chai
I simply can't drink a plain chai tea latte any more! Ever since I discovered how much better a chai latte was with one pump hazelnut added, I've been in love with this drink! The hazelnut makes the drink extra sweet and comforting, whether hot or iced!

6. Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
This is by far one of the best drinks that Starbucks makes in the fall -- if you love pumpkin, you'll love this treat! It's a pumpkin spice frappuccino and all you need to do is ask for caramel syrup AND caramel drizzle in it. It's delish and ever-so-clever!

7. Pumpkin Spice
This is my favorite drink of all time! I always look forward to the crisp weather and walking outside at my local shopping center with a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte in my hand. They make the best in this flavor- its not too sweet. 

Comment below & let me know your favorite Starbucks drinks :)

Also check out Starbucks secret menu
Download the App




No comments:

Post a Comment