Wednesday, December 3, 2014

About Me


A B O U T    T H E   B L O G

"Welcome to Flawless Goodies"
Filled with beauty, D.I.Y projects, fashion, baby, and lifestyle.
Its a place where interest and passions are expressed and people can connect.I hope to inspire others with love for mama and baby fashion. I also hope to inspire those who love life and all the sweet and beautiful things it has to offer.

A B O U T    E R I C A

I am currently 25 years old, living in the beautiful sunshine state Florida,
Mother to a handsome little boy I call my son, I am a lifestyle blogger, (sprinkled of beauty, fashion, baby and d.i.y projects), After spending many many late nights on Pinterest and Blogs, I decided it was time to start my own personal creative platform. So here we go!

C O N T A C T

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact me anytime! The best part of having a blog is connecting with all of my amazing readers. Hear from you soon. xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment