Friday, December 5, 2014

My Must Have Drugstore Makeup


 Most days I don’t bother with makeup (because I hate taking it off!) but when I do wear makeup, I usually stick to the same look that covers all of the basics. I've compiled a list of my must have beauty items are drugstore items and very affordable!

1.  Maybelline Baby Instant Skin Pore Eraser
I have very dry skin and I was having a problem with foundations looking very uneven and sticking to my dry patches. This smooths out my skin making it feel very velvety and changed the way foundation glides on my skin. I use it as an all over primer because of the way it makes my skin feel but as far as pore erasing I don't think it does the job. I wouldn't advise people with oily skin to use this because it can create excess oil.

2. L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder


[My Shade: Soft Sable]
For a drugstore product, I find that it is better than most of the dept. store expensive counterparts. I have used this product for years and I always get compliments that I have great skin complextion. It.It is long lasting and never looks heavy. Great colors to choose from. Stay on all day ! Like the smoothness of this product. If your skin colors deepen with the summer you can easily change your shade. 

3. L'oreal Carbon Black Telescopic



[I Use: Carbon Black]
This mascara is used to lengthen and glamorize my lashes especially for evening wear. It makes your lashes look longer fuller and more defined in seconds. I use this product every day. Apply lightly for the perfect daytime look and add another layer for a darker, bolder look perfect for going out at night. It stays in place all day and doesn't flake off. 
It clumps occasionally but the brush allows for this to be easily fixed. By far the best mascara I've ever used.

4. L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H
.

[I Use: Blackest Black]
I LOVE this eyeliner. I've only tried the dark brown color but I can tell you that this eyeliner stays put all day long. It works better than any other eyeliner in its category. This is the only liner I've used that does not smudge. Please do not stop making this product. You do have to use a good eye makeup remover but hey, that means it's doing its job and staying on I use this to tight line. After reading dozens of reviews and trying so many different eyeliners I found that this is the absolute best, hands down. It doesn't give a thick line so I wouldn't try the cat eye with it but again, for the tight line it can't be beat.


5.  L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation
[My Shade: Soft Sable]
I love this foundation! It goes on so smoothly and easily. It doesn't at all settle into lines or pores but actually makes them dissapear. My skin looks so much younger since I've been using this foundation. Even when I take my makeup of my skin still looks better then before I started using this.This foundation gives me the beautiful young dewy skin that I wanted. 


6. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream


[Favorite colors]
Athens| Copenhagen | Transylvania | Monte Carlo


Went to Ulta for a reasonably priced lip gloss. I found this great Nyx product. I can not believe how nice this gloss is for the price. The color is intense so it is visible on the lips not sheer. Makes your lips feel moist and taste like butter. The color last on your lips also. Many color choices





No comments:

Post a Comment