Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Childhood Movies



My favorite thing to do on a Friday or Saturday night is relaxing with my family and watching old movies i grew up with as as a kid. I was born in the 90's so all the good movies came out then! Here are a list of childhood movies i remember when I was little. What are your top five favorite childhood movies? Comment below :)


1. Jumanji
This movie was my all time favorite movie ever, when I was little. I was so amazed by this movie, I watched it over and over again. Just the other day I was watching this movie for the first time with my three year old and he was amazed himself. I enjoy watching old movies with him, So he can see all the amazing movies I grew up with when I was his age.
R.I.P Robin Williams 


2. The Lion King
Another favorite of mine! Can you blame me! This movie is amazing! I swear I cry all the time when it gets to the seen where Simba dad (Mufasa) dies, Oh my God I get so emotional (I am probably not the only one) Even though I have seen this movie millions of times. I have yet showed my son this movie, But when I do I know he will love it just
 has much as I do.



3. Tim Burton The Nightmare Before Christmas
I remember watching this all the time, when i was little to when I was in middle school. I use to be so scared of this movie until I actually sat down and watch the whole movie, and I fell in love. I love the whole story line. 


4. Matilda
"I'm smart your dumb, I'm big your little, I'm right your wrong and there's nothing you can do about it!"  Everyone knows where that catchphrase came from! If you were born in the 90's I know you seen this movie and its a favorite of yours also. I watched this movie all the time. I pretend when I was little I had her powers. I loved this little girl, 


5.  The Littler Mermaid

I used to be obsessed with The Little Mermaid as a kid, And even now I still love it. The music is good and the story is entertaining. What makes me adore the movie was the romance between Ariel and Eric. They're so sweet together because he loves her despite her mermaid heritage and she loves him despite the bad things her dad said about humans. I like how in the movie, Ariel gets her voice back and Eric said, "you can talk! You're the one!"




No comments:

Post a Comment